It is currently July 20th, 2018, 11:43 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2013, 9:15 pm 
Visualiserâ„¢
Visualiserâ„¢

:wavey: Howdy mofos. Please read le following public information message before j00 do anything else. :idea:

If j00 want to come and play with us j00 need to register. j00're registration needs to be manually approved by le site admin before j00 can poast. We don't wan't free p0rn*, cheap Rolax watches or iShits, we don't want to know how to get ripped in 6 weeks and we DGAF about inheriting 6 billion US dollah in exchange for our name, address and inside leg measurement.

If j00 fall into this user category, I suggest j00 FRO now and go piss someone else off. Otherwise register and be patient for us to activate your account due to overall CBAness setting in.

If j00 were registered before and are that much of a fuckwit that j00 forgot your logon details then j00 can mebbes email someone on here to fix it. :thumbright:

*We can discuss this later....

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]